More than three-quarters—77% to be exact—of business majors at Case Western Reserve University complete at least two internships and other work experiences. Students from our Weatherhead School of Management interned in some highly regarded positions that will expand their skills and boost their resumes.
See what these four business students were up to recently:
Finance major; Economics minor
- Holman Enterprises lease portfolio management intern
- First Year Insights participant at Bloomberg LP
- Summer Insight Series participant at Goldman Sachs
- Summer research internship in the Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program at University of Pennsylvania
- Fidelity Enterprise Risk Management internship with Fidelity Investments
- U.S. Brand Engagement intern for McDonald's
Big-name companies know that CWRU students are primed and ready for success, and they hire our students in droves. Where will CWRU and Weatherhead take you?
Find out more and take a tour of campus.