The Case Western Reserve University campus sits on 281 acres within University Circle and extends beyond the circle to include a total of 679 acres. Campus Planning & Facilities Management oversees the operational activities that maintain and run the physical and logistical facets of the campus, including management of the use of our space, utilities, and energy.
Together we act as a steward of campus resources and operations providing the highest quality service to faculty, students, staff, alumni and visitors.
- Vice PresidentCampus Planning & Facilities Management
- DirectorBusiness & Finance
- DirectorCustomer Service
- DirectorEnergySustainability & University Farm
- DirectorFacilities Services
- University ArchitectDirectorPlanning and Design