The Business and Finance office is responsible for the financial stewardship of the departments within Campus Planning and Facilities Management. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and guidance.
Our services include:
- Day to day financial support for campus planning & facilities management departments; invoice processing and payment activities; debt service management; financial policy administration
- Annual budget forecasting and support
- Contract business management and compliance; preparation of construction, engineering, architectural, and specialty services contracts
- Construction and renovation project financial processing; assistance with project request forms (PRF) and major expense request forms (MERF)
- Maintenance of construction and contract files