Undergraduate students with an interest in entrepreneurship should consider applying to the inaugural cohort of Veale Snyder Fellows! During the 2022-23 academic year, the Veale Snyder cohort will participate in a wide range of entrepreneurial education and experiences from credit-bearing courses to a summer internship program, as well as the chance to immerse themselves in start-up culture.
* Item required for participation in the fellowship.
- 1-credit Entrepreneurial Leadership/Technology Leadership Course*. This course will cover all the basics students need to get started as an entrepreneur, including value proposition, leadership, and technology.
- Fall Break San Francisco Startup Trek. Fellows will travel and visit CWRU alumni companies in Silicon Valley over fall break as part of the Technology Leadership course.
- Consumer Electronics Show. Fellows will have the chance to attend the Consumer Electronics Snow (CES) and alumni event.
- International Institute*: this 3-credit course includes international travel over spring break.
- Startup Internship*. Fellows will intern with a startup, either domestic or international.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Doug Degirolamo.