Offered Education and Training
The Office of Equity provides prevention programs around gender-based violence for faculty, staff and students as a requirement by law.
Education and Training Requests
The following presentations and workshops are available by request. Please specify which presentation you would like us to present to your group. You can make your request to the Office of Equity at 216-368-3066 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations (for groups of any size):
- Title IX and Sexual Misconduct (75 min overview)
- Sexual Misconduct Policy (45 min overview)
- Personal Safety (30 min overview)* Can be added to any presentation
- Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy (60 min overview)
Workshops (for groups of 6–40):
- Bystander Intervention workshop (2 hours)
- Bystander Intervention workshop (4 hours)
- Bystander Intervention workshop (6 hours)