Offered Education and Training
The Office for Equity provides training and education programs for students, faculty and staff on topics relating to discrimination, harassment, religious and pregnancy accommodations, understanding the Sexual Harassment Policy, being a Responsible Employee, understanding boundaries and other topics. The Office for Equity believes training and education is important, and all programs are designed and tailored to each specific audience. Students, faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to contact the Office for Equity to discuss training needs. We look forward to presenting to you and your team, department, group or program!
Education and Training Requests
To request training, please email the Office for Equity at email@example.com. The following is a list of representative presentations - but all Equity training is tailored to the audience.
- Pregnancy Accommodations
- Religious Accommodations
- Understanding the Sexual Harassment Policy and the support available from the Office for Equity
- The Americans with Disability Act and accommodations for employees from the Office for Equity
- The Fundamentals of Equal Employment Opportunity (a three part series on disability accommodations, the nondiscriminatory workplace and religious accommodations)
- What to do when an employee says ....
- Boundaries and sexual harassment for faculty
- Boundaries and sexual harassment for students
- Equity Advisor and Hearing Panel Training
- The Sexual Harassment Policy and the process for addressing sexual harassment
- What Greek Life students should know about the Sexual Harassment Policy and support available from the Office for Equity
- What new students should know about the Sexual Harassment Policy and support available from the Office for Equity
- Equity support and process for health professions students to address sexual harassment by patients
- What faculty need to know about being a Responsible Employee
- What staff need to know about being a Responsible Employee
- What student employees need to know about being a Responsible Employee
Do any of these sound interesting? Contact the Office for Equity. We want to provide education and training for you and your area team, department, group or program!