Find Important Forms and Resources
Whether you’re preparing to make the move to Cleveland or are a recent graduate, we have compiled a list of resources you may need during your time as a student in F-1/J-1 status.
Some of the links below will route you to Terra Dotta. Enrolled students can use Single Sign-On to access Terra Dotta. Students authorized for OPT/STEM OPT no longer have access to Single Sign-On and are provided with other instructions for access. OPT/STEM OPT students who have trouble logging into the system can request a password reset here.
Can’t find what you need? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or stop by Tomlinson Hall, Room 143, to talk in person.
Forms & Resources:
- Application for Reduced Courseload
- AR-11 Info
- CWRU Campus Map
- Driver’s License Information
- Employment Verification and Social Security Number Instructions
- I-94 Information Sheet and Sample
- J-1 Academic Training Application
- Request New DS-2019
- Request New I-20:
- Social Security Number FAQs
- Transfer Out Request Form
- Travel Signature Request Form
Practical Training Related Links:
- OPT Online Workshop
- OPT Online Training
- Updating OPT Information (Employment-related and personal contact information)
- Request an OPT STEM Extension
- Updating STEM OPT Information (personal contact information only)
- Updating STEM OPT Information (related to employment information / material changes that occur at any time and specifically for reporting at 12 and 24 months)
- Updating STEM OPT Information (related to reporting at 6 and 18 months)
- Reporting a Change in Visa Status for Students on OPT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about your change and we'll be glad to assist you.