Whether you are driving, riding a bicycle, taking public transportation, catching the shuttle bus or using Safe Ride after hours, here are some things you should know about parking and transportation at the Health Education Campus (HEC).
Student permits are now available for the JJ Garage, located across from Samson Pavilion. Lots 14 and 82 provide additional options for HEC faculty, staff and students.
- Lot 14 ($39 per month)
- Lot 82 ($50 per month, has a waitlist)
- JJ Garage ($87 per month)
For lots 14 and 82, the HEC Main shuttle will have a stop at East 101st Street and Chester Avenue to transport parkers to campus.
Parking attendants will be present in lots 14 and 82 Monday–Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For questions related to parking, contact Access Services, 216.368.2273 or email@example.com.
The HEC has several shuttles to and from Case Western Reserve University’s main campus.
- · HEC Main (6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.)
- · HEC Nursing (6 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- · HEC Flyer will begin Monday, Aug. 9 (7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.)
More information about shuttle routes is available online.
There are two bicycle rack locations in the P1/JJ garage:
- Midway between the north and south garages on the first floor (limited availability).
- The south end of the south garage on the first floor (closer to Euclid Avenue).
Bicyclists should enter and exit the garage with extreme caution. Do not use the main vehicle entrance; the gates will NOT recognize individuals on bicycles. Instead, use one of three pedestrian entrances:
- Midway between the north and south garages on East 93rd Street.
- Midway between the north and south garages on East 90th Street.
- The south door on East 90th Street.
In addition to the university's shuttle services, Safe Ride carries students, faculty and staff around campus and parts of University Circle as a safe after-hours transportation option. It runs seven days a week, between 6 p.m. and 3 a.m. Security officers drive all Safe Ride vehicles.