Do you love the arts? Are you interested in spending your free time in a meaningful way?
We are seeking volunteers to assist at our many concerts, lectures, and special events throughout the year. Ushers assist the House Manager by scanning tickets, passing out programs, and helping patrons. This job does require lots of standing, so be sure to wear sensible shoes!
Why become an USHER?
- Enjoy concerts, events, lectures, and other cultural experiences for FREE!
- Complimentary parking included.
- Make new friends!
- To gain satisfaction in contributing to the Cleveland arts community.
- Get an insider look at the art of performing arts.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older, be reliable, and be ready to represent the values of the University to members of the public from across the community.
To volunteer at the Maltz Performing Arts Center, you must be able to:
- Make a 5-hour commitment each time you are scheduled.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Be a team player and perform tasks assigned.
Join our team of amazing volunteers! Don't worry; training is included. Call 216.368.2959 or email Jordan Davis (House Manager) at email@example.com.