The Good News Concert Series Presents: PEOPLE FOR YOUR LIFE
Featuring Project Hope, the Cleveland Chorale, and special guests!
Dr. Anthony T. Parker (host)
This concert will be a celebration of Black History through the lens of gospel music. Gospel choirs will be the main feature of this concert. The communal singing depicted by gospel choirs is powerful imagery of how people of various backgrounds can peacefully unite, and bring harmony.
People for Your Life, headed by Dr. Anthony and Antoinette McSears-Parker, is an organization that brings people together from various walks of life to build a sense of community through music.
The organization partners with Rhema YES, 501 (C) 3 to provide aid to youth in homeless shelters, scholarships to college students/youth touched by foster care, free legal aid to faith based institutions, mentoring, and Rahab Ministries for those impacted by sex trafficking.
This event will be produced by Johnny and Laveta Parker, founders of The Good News Concert Series.
Press the play button located in the center of the video player to activate the live stream. The live stream will begin approximately 30 minutes before the published time.
For best viewing experience, set your player to 1080 p or "Auto." if you experience buffering, reset the player to "720p." (click the bottom right corner labeled HD to make these changes).
If you have both audio and sound, but it appears that the event hasn't started within 5-7 minutes of start time, please be patient as the event may not start precisely at 7:30.
- Please make sure that the volume slider is at full.
- If you experience audio or video issues, please refresh your browser.
- Recommended browser for ideal viewing is Google Chrome.
- If using Microsoft Edge and video will not play, you will need to adjust your browser settings, or move to Chrome.
- Viewing is available on phone, tablet, or computer through an internet browser.
- if you continue to experience issues, please contact us at email@example.com and you will get a more immediate response than you might in the chat.