After rising to fame playing the iconic character Arthur “The Fonz” Fonzarelli on TV’s Happy Days, Henry Winkler has gone on to a prolific, award-winning career as an actor, producer, director and author. The man behind such memorable characters as Gene Cousineau on the HBO series Barry, will join us to discuss his new memoir, Being Henry: The Fonz…and Beyond, which hits bookshelves in October 2023.
Press the play button located in the center of the video player to activate the live stream. The live stream will begin approximately 30 minutes before the published time.
For best viewing experience, set your player to 1080 p or "Auto." if you experience buffering, reset the player to "720p." (click the bottom right corner labeled HD to make these changes).
If you have both audio and sound, but it appears that the event hasn't started within 5-7 minutes of start time, please be patient as the event may not start precisely at 7:30.
- Please make sure that the volume slider is at full.
- If you experience audio or video issues, please refresh your browser.
- Recommended browser for ideal viewing is Google Chrome.
- If using Microsoft Edge and video will not play, you will need to adjust your browser settings, or move to Chrome.
- Viewing is available on phone, tablet, or computer through an internet browser.
- if you continue to experience issues, please contact us at email@example.com and you will get a more immediate response than you might in the chat.