When to Apply for Fall Start?
|Application Round||Submit By||Decision By|
|Round 1 (Early)||January 15th||February 15th|
|Round 2 (Priority)||March 15th||April 15th|
|Round 3 (Standard)*||May 1st||June 15th|
|Round 4 (Final)||July 15th||August 1st|
* Final deadline for international students needing a new visa.
How to Apply?
A completed application includes the following:
Online Application: Start the application through the School of Graduate Studies. Please indicate that you are applying to the MS in Applied Anatomy program. ($50 application fee)
- Personal Statement: Upload a 1-page personal statement, addressing your career goals, objectives, and how the MS in Applied Anatomy program can help you to achieve them.
- Résumé or CV: Upload your current résumé or CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced.
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college or university attended. We accept electronic transcripts if they are sent from the institution or the institution’s transcript service directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test Scores: Upload your test-taker copy of the MCAT, GRE, or DAT score report.
- Letters of Recommendation: Identify three individuals who can provide letters of support. Recommenders can include supervisors, professors, lab managers, and others who can attest to your academic or professional experience. Instructions on how to submit Interfolio recommendations are also available in the application.
- International Applicants: Upload test-taker results of TOEFL exam.