When to Apply?
While the Anatomy Admissions Committee invites interested candidates to submit their application on a rolling basis, we also offer the opportunity for interested applicants to self-select which round they wish to receive their admissions decision. The sooner the application is submitted and deemed completed with all necessary materials finalized, the sooner an admissions decision will be communicated. We hope to see your application!
|Application Round||Submit By||Decision By|
|Round 1||January 15th||February 15th|
|Round 2||March 15th||April 15th|
|Round 3*||May 15th||June 15th|
|Round 4||July 15th||August 1st|
* Final deadline for international students needing a new visa.
|Submit By||Decision By|
|November 1st||November 15th|
How to Apply?
A completed application includes the following:
- Online Application: Start the online application. Please indicate that you are applying to the School of Medicine, Applied Anatomy program
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended. Electronic transcripts can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required. Supervisors, professors, lab managers, and others who can attest to your academic or professional experience are recommended to write one or more of these recommendations. The online application will request recommenders' contact info for electronic submission
- Personal Statement: This should be 1-2 pages and explain your interest in pursuing the MS in Applied Anatomy degree, including why you are a good fit for the program, which track you plan to pursue, and how the program will help you achieve your career goals/objectives. If you struggled academically in your undergraduate program, you should also explain what changes you have made that make you confident you will succeed in the Applied Anatomy program.
- Application Fee: Pay the $50 application fee upon submission of your application
- Test Scores (Optional): Self-report and upload your test-taker copy of the MCAT, GRE, or DAT score report.
For international applicants: if you are not a citizen of an English speaking country or if your previous college or university was not taught in English please submit an English proficiency exam (IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE)