The Sparta Center is a service offered through the Office of Student Activities & Leadership for student organizations to request disposable and non-disposable event supplies to make sure their events go off without a hitch! Many of the Sparta Center products are certified compostable and we strive to be as sustainable as possible.
Sparta Center is funded by:
- The Undergraduate Student Government
- The Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative
- The Graduate Student Council
The SPARTA Center has various kinds of supplies that can be reserved for use during events and programs. For a list of items offered, please see below.
PPE supplies will be available in limited quantities for student organizations for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Contact Suzanne Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 per order
- *Individuals using this must remain masked and gloved at all times
- Money Boxes
- 1 per order
- Corn Hole Boards
- 1 set per order
- Battery powered megaphones
- 1 per order
- *Individuals using this must remain masked at all times and need to disinfect it after use
- Blue painters tape
- Up to 1 roll per order
- ID scanner
- 1 per order - can be used to upload attendance into campusgroups events
- Cold Cups
- Hot Cups
- Small Plates
- Large Plates
- Full Cutlery Kits
- Includes napkin, knife, spoon, fork, and knife
- Half Cutlery Kits
- Includes napkin, fork, and knife
- 1 oz hand sanitizer bottles
- Disposable masks
- Comes in packs of 5
- Antibacterial wet wipes
- Comes in a pack of 10
- Alcohol wipes
- Comes in a pack of 75
- 6 ft social distancing markers
- Blue tape and sidewalk for hard/concrete surfaces
- Small marking flags for grass
- Powderless nitrile gloves
- Comes in packs of 10
- Medium and large
Unless otherwise noted in the supply list above, maximum quantity for any one item is dependent on the approval of your event through the Operations Programming Planning form, which can be found here: http://cglink.me/s31520. Your event must be approved before requesting supplies. IFC/Panhel groups must go through the approval process through the Office of Greek Life prior to completing the Sparta Center request.
Please email the Sparta Center at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you need to request a CaseCash machine, contact Campus Services in Sears Hall, suite 247.
You will receive a message via CampusGroups when your request has been reviewed. Supplies can be picked up at Sparta Center (TVUC 148G) no more than two days prior to your event, see the SPARTA Center's hours below.
|Monday-Thursday||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Friday||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
At the completion of your event, please return all non-disposable supplies (money box, cooler, etc.) to Sparta Center on the next business day.
At the earliest, supplies can be picked up 3 business days after the request is made. To aid in planning, the table below shows what day your request should be put in, in order to have it ready by the pick-up date.
|Day request is submitted||Earliest Pick-up Day|