Whether you’re looking to add an image or link a document to a page, make sure it has been uploaded to your Media Library first. You can learn how to do this by reviewing the Uploading New Media page in the Drupal Basics Training Guide.
Once the image or document has been uploaded, Edit the page you would like the media to appear on.
Adding an Image
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click where you would like the image to appear on the page.
- Select the Insert Media button, and select the image you would like to use from your Media Library.
- Choose the size you would like the image to be (Small, Medium, Large, or Original size) and choose if you want the image to be left-aligned or right-aligned with the text (or not at all).
- Click Embed to add your image to the page.
Linking to a Document
- Save the document in the media library.
- Highlight the text you wish to link to the document.
- Select the Internal Link button in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Begin typing the name of your document.
- Select your document as it displays in the dropdown.
Review the Managing Content page for more information on linking.