Interfolio is an online platform that manages various faculty affairs processes, including faculty searches, promotions, and awards of tenure. The platform allows for candidates to conveniently track required materials and for department administrators, committees, and faculty affairs staff to organize and confidentially share documents related to each process.
Interfolio is used at Case Western Reserve to approve and post faculty positions as well as to collect confidential reference letters, enable fair reviews by search committees, and track diversity data.
Interfolio is used at Case Western Reserve for the promotion and tenure process. Faculty use the platform to submit required materials for committees and administrators to review and provide feedback. Each step of the process is confidential and secure, and materials are organized and stored in one location.
For access issues, training, and questions on policies or procedures regarding Interfolio, please contact your school’s Interfolio resource:
- Case School of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts and Sciences: email@example.com
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences: email@example.com
- Physical Education & Athletics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Law: email@example.com
- School of Dental Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Medicine: email@example.com
- Weatherhead School of Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding technical support, please contact email@example.com, or call (877) 997-8807 Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.