Find Student Employment and/or Work-Study Job Postings
Student Employment and Career Services use the job platform Handshake for student employment opportunities. The following is specific to students applying for on-campus jobs.
- Access Handshake by logging in with your CWRU network ID and password at https://cwru.joinhandshake.com/login. You will be prompted to Activate your Account.
- Once activated, please complete the Student Employment Application. The pdf is available on the bottom right side of the Home page. Upon completion, upload this pdf to your Handshake Profile under the Documents option.
- To search for jobs, select Jobs and Internships.
- Filter on Keyword = Case Western Reserve University
- Job Type = On-Campus Student Employment.
- If you only want to see Federal Work Study jobs, select "Advanced Search Options" and select "Work Study."
If you have technical issues with the system, contact Handshake under the Help menu at the top of the page. Please do not contact the CWRU Help Desk.