Learn While Doing
Students can enhance their resume and reinforce their classroom knowledge through career-development experiences such as working in a research lab, serving as a teaching assistant or taking part in many other hands-on opportunities. With such close proximity to world-renowned hospitals, students have almost limitless opportunities to volunteer, shadow and connect with the local health care community.
The MS in Applied Anatomy degree prepares a student for a fulfilling biomedical career in a clinical, academic, or industrial setting. Many graduates continue their studies at CWRU or other top medical and graduate schools across the country. Students who complete our program have the knowledge and skills universities and employers are looking for in potential students and employees:
- Detailed knowledge of the form and function of the human body
- Familiarity with the latest scientific research methods
- Enhanced critical thinking skills
- Skills in delivering presentations and in oral communication
- The ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Polished technical writing and science communication skills
Alumni: What are they doing now?
|Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant, Dentist, Physical Therapist, or Physician Assistant
|Higher Education Faculty