Interested in hosting a workshop in collaboration with the Center for Medical Education at Case Western Reserve University? We have an up to date and comprehensive speakers bureau list on important educational topics.
Please peruse the list of topics and available speakers to see if one or more of them fit with your faculty development needs around education, teaching, and learning. Our faculty and staff are here to help.
Recent workshop topics have included:
- Giving Effective Feedback
- The Basics of Coaching in Medical Education
- The Master Adaptive Learning
- Integrating basic sciences, clinical sciences, and health systems sciences: The Clinical Process Map
- The UME to GME Transition
- Creating a Culture of Respect
- Mistreatment: What is it?
- Managing Microaggressions in Medical Education Situations
- The Educator’s Portfolio
- Mentoring Best Practice
- Dealing with Difficult Learners
- Generational Differences in Learning
- Creating Educational Videos: The Basics
If there are particular topics you are interested in hosting for your local community, please let us know. To learn more about requesting a workshop or specific speakers, please contact us at email@example.com.