While the Center for Medical Education offers many resources—related to faculty development, teaching recognition, medical education research and evaluation and more—there are countless other resources we recommend. These additional resources range from across Case Western Reserve University to affiliate organizations and beyond.
Explore other resources recommended by the Center for Medical Education, or if you have further questions, get in touch with us.
- Mt. Sinai Skills and Simulation Center
- Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Medical Education Faculty Resource Toolbox
- Cleveland Health Sciences Library
- CWRU’s University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education (UCITE)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Academic Medicine (journal of the AAMC)
- Office of Faculty Development, School of Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office at University Hospitals
- GME at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- GME at MetroHealth