Owned and operated by CWRU, One to One is Cleveland's premier full-service fitness center. With superior customer service and an environment that is professional, friendly and amazingly clean, we are proud to offer discounted memberships to the employees of Case Western Reserve University.
CWRU employees are invited to join us for FREE GUEST WEEK Nov. 8-12th! This includes access to the facility and group exercise classes.
- Facility Use: A valid CWRU employee ID is required. New visitors can complete the guest form online. Returning guests can simply stop in with your employee ID for access.
- Group Exercise Classes: Class registration is required through our MINDBODY software. Space is limited for in-person classes. Click here to "purchase" your free week access that will allow you to sign up for classes. Be sure to pick the in-person or virtual class option. Those who register for the virtual class option will also receive a recording of the class that is viewable for up to 24 hours.
CWRU Payroll Deduction is Available!
Your membership includes full, unlimited access to all of the amenities offered at our facility. Members receive discounts on programs and services as well as free access to our group exercise classes. Add your significant other for just $28+tax per month, and additional family members (age 15-22) for just $13+tax per month.
Check out our monthly specials and get started with us today!
Looking to save money? Prepay one year and receive one month free!
|Monthly Unlimited Pass||$44.80|
Virtual Group Exercise
An active facility membership is not required to participate in our group exercise classes! We also offer virtual-only options. This pass does not include access to the facility, but does provide access to all of our virtual and in-person classes.
The 10-pack pass expires three months from the purchase date. The drop-in pass expires one month from the purchase date.
Why purchase a membership?
- Your safety is our top priority. With a 33-year reputation for cleanliness, One to One Fitness has worked closely with medical experts to ensure we keep our members and staff safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Members can also reserve our private rooms to keep up with their exercise routine while having complete distancing from others.
- Our facility has great equipment & amenities. One to One Fitness Center is 28,000 sq.ft. and offers a wide variety of top cardio, machine weight, free weight and functional training exercise equipment to help keep you motivated and challenged! Our clean locker rooms include complimentary lockers and towel service, warm showers and dry saunas. Our Recovery Zone juice bar offers all natural shakes and snacks to fuel your workout and recovery. Validated parking is also included with membership.
- Group exercise classes are included in your membership fees or available with Virtual pricing! Our group exercise classes are instructor-led group workouts designed to help participants reach their fitness goals with motivation and guidance while connecting with others! They cater to any fitness level and are offered in a variety of different formats to meet everyone’s needs. Classes are held in-person, virtually and recorded. Virtual-only drop ins, 10-packs and monthly memberships are also available!
- We also offer additional programs available at great low rates! Members receive discounts on personal training, massage therapy, Pilates reformer, swim lessons, private yoga and Pilates, and more! These services are also available to non-members.