Expert Running Form Review
What is a Gait Analysis?
Receive a 45-minute, private gait analysis session with 121’s Jason Chuhay, 121 Fitness Trainer and Road Runner Club of America (RRCA) Certified Coach & CrossFit Endurance Trainer.
- Jason will assess the person’s movement patterns utilizing video recording and analysis of the individual’s gait (walking and/or running) to identify abnormalities, inefficiencies and/or compensations that could cause injury and/or influence performance times.
- Jason will make appropriate suggestions, provide technique-building drills, stretching exercises, and weight-bearing exercises to enhance form to improve movement
Gait Analysis Includes:
- Video recording and analysis of individual's current gait (walking or running)
- Methods necessary to enhance gait -> technique drills, stretching exercises, weight-bearing exercises, metronome analysis
- Jason will contact individual within a week following gait analysis to assure modifications are understood and having initially desired effects
- 15-minute follow-up session 2-3 weeks following initial gait analysis to assess changes and make further adjustments if needed
|121 Fitness Member||$75|
How to Get Started
Contact Jason Chuhay at email@example.com.