Expert Running Form Review
What is a Gait Analysis?
Receive a 45-minute, private gait analysis session with Jason Chuhay, One to One Fitness Trainer and Road Runner Club of America (RRCA) Certified Coach & CrossFit Endurance Trainer.
- Jason will assess the person’s movement patterns utilizing video recording and analysis of the individual’s gait (walking and/or running) to identify abnormalities, inefficiencies and/or compensations that could cause injury and/or influence performance times.
- Jason will make appropriate suggestions, provide technique-building drills, stretching exercises, and weight-bearing exercises to enhance form to improve movement
Gait Analysis Includes:
- Video recording and analysis of individual's current gait (walking or running)
- Methods necessary to enhance gait -> technique drills, stretching exercises, weight-bearing exercises, metronome analysis
- Jason will contact individual within a week following gait analysis to assure modifications are understood and having initially desired effects
- 15-minute follow-up session 2-3 weeks following initial gait analysis to assess changes and make further adjustments if needed
"My session was absolutely fantastic. Jason is truly engaged and really cares about your needs. I really like that he recorded my run before, during, and after so it was clear what progress I was making with the adjustments and I could see them as we went on. We covered a lot of information in a short time, but it felt organized and easy to follow. I also didn't feel overwhelmed with data, because we reviewed the techniques as we continued. I would 100% recommend gain analysis to anyone. I really have been neglecting my form and I don't want to retire from running. I'm so glad I did it!"
~ Suzi M.
|One to One Fitness Member||$75|
Get a customized training program and/or virtual coaching, support and guidance to take you across the finish line in your best time and injury free! Plans range from 8-24 weeks.
Learn more about race training programs here.
Let's Get Started!
Members can purchase services online via MYiCLUB. Register for MYiCLUB via the link above, or follow these instructions. Click on "shop" to make your purchase. This service is only available for members.
If you are not a member, or have questions, contact Jason Chuhay at email@example.com or call 216-368-1121.