Deeply Discounted Rates!
As part of the CWRU graduate student wellness initiative, all degree-seeking graduate students receive deeply discounted rates at One to One Fitness Center! Owned and operated by CWRU, One to One Fitness has a 32-year reputation for being the most professional, personal, friendly and clean facility around. Explore our website or take a tour to see all we offer.
One to One is located on Adelbert Rd., by the wind turbine, and is just a 5-min. shuttle ride from the HEC (with a shuttle stop right out front!)
$31+tax Per Month for Access Through May
*Summer is included at no additional charge! That's just $19+tax/mo. for access through Aug.!
- Full access to the facility
- Full access to in-person and virtual group exercise classes. Learn how to sign up via the link, or contact us!
- Monthly virtual group ex. passes are regularly $29.57 for students. We also offer 10-packs for $38.40 and drop-ins for $5.
- Member discounts on programs and services
- Check out virtual personal training for personalized programming, motivation and accountability!
- Choose the graduate student spring enrollment membership option (towards the bottom of the page).
- No payment is due. Billing is done through SIS.
- If you were an active member at One to One in Fall, 2020, you do not need to fill anything out again - just keep coming in!
- CWRU employees who are also students are not eligible for this discount, but are welcome to join with the employee rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment is made through SIS, so all you need to do is fill out a couple quick things to start.
- Sign up online (choose the "Graduate Student" membership option).
- Or, stop by the front desk at One to One Fitness with your CWRU ID.
- Within 24 business hours, you will have a One to One Fitness membership card ready for you at the front desk. Use that card for access throughout the semester. You are welcome to start using the facility as soon as you sign up (card not required to get started).
If you were a member the previous semester, there is nothing more you need to do! Continue to use your same One to One Fitness Center membership card and there is no additional paperwork required.
|Fall||September 1- December 31|
|Spring||January 1 - May 30 (*summer included at no additional charge, so you have access Jan.-Aug.)|
June 1 - August 21
All graduate and professional students can try the facility for one free visit. If you attend more than one time in the semester, even before the tuition due date for each semester, you are no longer able to opt out of membership for that semester.
Fees for the entire semester are applied to your SIS account.
|Fall||Four months x $31.50 = $126
8% sales tax = $10.08
Total billed = $136.08
|Spring||Five months x $31.40 = $157
8% sales tax = $12.56
Total billed = $169.56
Included at no charge with spring enrollment!
(Also included free with your first fall semester)
In most cases, the One to One Fitness membership fee is not covered by this type of funding and therefore students are responsible for paying their membership fee. Information on payment options can be found in the Student Information System (SIS) or from Student Financial Services.
Any delay in authorization may result in Financial Aid overpayment being refunded, leaving the One to One membership balance unpaid.
Payments cannot be applied to specific charges. Because of the prioritization structure, the One to One membership fee will be paid after a student's tuition and fees for that term has been fully paid. Students can budget their payment plan installments to cover the One to One fee.
The deadline changes every semester, but in general, is always the tuition due date. If waiving this fee, it must be done every semester.
To opt-out after the stated tuition due date, students must contact us directly with your name, student ID and a brief reason why you do not want to use the facility.
A program called the Graduate and Professional Student Wellness Initiative was created in collaboration with the graduate schools at Case Western Reserve University and our facility. The initiative provides graduate students with a heavily discounted membership rate and an automatic membership at One to One Fitness.
Students can waive the fee by the stated tuition due date for each semester through the self-service option in the Student Information System (SIS). If waiving this fee, it must be done every semester. To opt-out after the stated tuition due date, students should contact us directly with your name, student ID and a brief reason why you do not want to use the facility.
*Those who have used the facility more than once in a semester are not eligible to opt out.
After the tuition due date, or if you have used the facility more than one time since the start of the semester, you are enrolled in the membership for that semester.
If you have an extenuating circumstance (such as living out of state) and did not opt out of the membership fee by the deadline, contact us directly with your name, student ID and a brief reason why you do not want to use the facility.