Join us In Person or From Anywhere!
Welcome to a new semester! CWRU ID holders are invited to join us for a free guest week through Feb. 7. Make fitness a part of your daily routine this year!
One to One Facility:
- Enjoy our spacious, 28,000 sq.ft., 2 level facility with tons of cardio, machine weight and free weight equipment
- Validated parking in Lot 53 / Veale
- Lockers & showers
- We have safely remained open since June, 2020! Check out our COVID-19 safety measures, protocols and FAQs here.
- Bring your CWRU ID with you on your first visit.
- Register via the button below and choose the "Feb. 1-7 CWRU ID Holders Free" option
Group Exercise Options
In-person, virtual, and recorded classes
Try different styles of yoga, Pilates mat, Barre, Tai Chi, Qigong, HIIT, muscle conditioning, Zumba and more! Each class to challenge you in a safe way that keeps you engaged and improves your fitness. Modifications are provided for all fitness levels as well as suggestions on how to use household items or equipment for a great workout from home. Learn more about our group exercise classes here.
Participating is super easy:
- View the class schedule (button below)
- If you don't already have one, create an account in MINDBODY.
- Choose the "CWRU ID Holders FREE" payment option (no charge) when prompted. You only have to do this once!
- Register for unlimited classes through Feb. 1
The Zoom link for class will be sent 30-min. before the class starts.
Can't make it at that time? No problem! A link of the recording will be sent to registrants and can be viewed for 24 hours.
Why Stay Active?
Staying in your room for prolonged periods of time can pose a significant challenge for remaining physically active. Sedentary behavior and low levels of physical activity can have negative effects on your physical health and mental well-being. Physical activity and relaxation techniques can be valuable tools to help you remain calm and continue to protect your health during this time.
The World Health Organization recommends 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity physical activity per week, or a combination of both. These recommendations can still be achieved even in your room, with no special equipment and with limited space by taking advantage of our numerous free virtual classes.