Grievances and Discrimination Procedures

Case Western Reserve University has adopted an internal grievance procedure for handling complaints of discrimination on the basis of disability. Students who feel they have been discriminated against on the basis of disability may contact the Office of the Senior Associate Vice President of Equity.  

The Senior Associate Vice President of Equity, or designee, will investigate student complaints of disability discrimination. In resolving such complaints, the University will use the Informal Grievance Process as outlined in the most current Handbook for Undergraduate Students.