Tabling opportunities in Thwing Center are now available to registered student organizations or university departments. All tables must be reserved in advance using the Spartan Reservation System. No external or affiliate groups will be permitted to table at this time.
Please review the updated policies listed below prior to reserving a table in Thwing Center:
- Only one member of the group at a time is permitted at the table during your reservation. That person must wear a mask at all times. Food and drinks are not permitted to be consumed while this person is tabling.
- All food distributed must be individually packaged or wrapped items of food prepared by a licensed food vendor. Gloves must be worn by those distributing food.
- No equipment can be moved. 6’ social distance markers will be taped to the floor. Hand sanitizer will be available near each table and its use should be encouraged by groups.
- Shared materials (like pens) should be sanitized between every user. Sanitizer and paper towels will be available near each table.
- All surfaces must be sanitized upon completion of the reservation.
- No materials can be stored at Thwing Center
- Groups found in violation of any policy may be asked to leave and/or be required to meet with a Thwing Center staff member prior to being permitted to hold any further tabling reservations during the semester.