Reporting to Police

Case Western Reserve University encourages individuals to report incidents of sexual misconduct to the University Police or local authorities. Anyone who has experienced sexual misconduct may choose to contact at anytime, either University Police and Security Services.

Case Western Reserve University Police

  • Phone: 216.368.5993
  • Contact Person: Detective Daniel Schemmel
  • Anonymous Reports can be made at