Get your project started.
University Marketing and Communications provides a wide range of services, including writing, designing, printing, photography, videography, web content and marketing consultation. If you have a project or need marketing and communications support but are not sure where to start, we are happy to help. Just fill out the appropriate request form below and we will be in touch.
So we can better assist you, please read the below information as it relates to your project before submitting a request.
Projects should be submitted as far in advance as possible, so we can coordinate schedules and production. We are unable to accept all projects, but will review your request and be in touch.
Please note: We require at least five business days' notice for smaller projects, and significantly longer for larger or multicomponent projects. Print projects also need additional time for printing (at least seven business days) and mailing, so please keep this in mind when inputting requested deadlines. UMC cannot guarantee the safe or on-time delivery of any items.
Types of Project Requests
To get started, first determine your project needs and follow the appropriate steps to get in touch.
- Alumni Email: If you’re looking to reach alumni and donors with your communications, please fill out our alumni/donor email request form. (Want to have your CWRU-related event shared in our monthly event newsletter? Submit it for consideration.)
- Prospective Student Email: If you want to connect with prospective students for recruitment efforts to graduate/professional programs, just fill out our email template, then submit to our Slate email request form.
- Internal Audience Email: To get in touch with faculty, staff and students, contact your school or department’s internal communications manager directly to discuss your options.
Want to create a new social media account? First you'll need to request an account. Please fill out our social media request/registration form so we can review your request.
Hoping to have your content posted or promoted on a social media page? You can submit your suggestion to our main project request form.
Want your event, achievement or other news appear in The Daily, the university's main communications tool? Simply submit your announcement.
Want a brand-new website, or hoping to update your look by moving your current site to the university's Drupal platform? We're here to help. Fill out our website request form.
Other Marketing and Communications Requests
If your request is NOT listed above, please complete our Project Request Form, entering information into all fields as thoroughly as possible. This will help our Client Relations team determine the level of support/resources and type of communication needed for your project.
Once you submit your project request, a member of our Client Relations Team will contact you soon to gather additional information. If we are unable to take on your project, we will attempt to direct you to other resources.
Please note: You will need to submit following information in your Project Request Form:
- School and department
- Name of requested project
- Type of request you are making: print, digital (electronic only), social media, video, digital signage, other
- Goal of your project
- Audience (including estimated size, if known)
- Deadline (with rationale)
- Other notes (optional)
- Any supporting documents (optional upload)
While UMC strives to ensure that all pieces are professionally developed (written, designed and edited), proofreading for accuracy is the responsibility of the client requesting assistance.