The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University provides an immersive educational experience for learners at every level—from undergraduate students at the start of their career to established professionals pursuing advanced training—thanks to the support of alumni and friends like you.
Beyond funding the operating budget, your annual gift allows the Weatherhead School to stay on the forefront of business education by consistently upgrading teaching tools and student resources.
Invest in the Future of Management
Your gift to the Weatherhead School of Management Annual Fund is a powerful investment in an unparalleled management education today that shapes the leaders of tomorrow. Your support fuels:
- Student scholarships, enabling us to competitively attract top-caliber students regardless of their financial circumstances;
- Faculty fellowships, helping to attract and retain industry leaders by providing outlets for groundbreaking research and interdisciplinary initiatives; and
- Centers such as xLab and the Fowler Center Business as an Agent of World Benefit, which leverage corporate partnerships to shape the future of business through research, collaboration and digital innovation.
CWRU Day of Giving
During Case Western Reserve University’s Day of Giving, we invite alumni, faculty, staff and friends to support Weatherhead School of Management.
From student scholarships and emergency funds to groundbreaking research and diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, your support makes a difference for students, faculty and staff at the Weatherhead School.
Anyone can get involved by:
- Making a one-time gift to CWRU Weatherhead School of Management,
- Committing to monthly support, or
- Becoming an advocate and spreading the word on social media.
Find details about our next Day of Giving on Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
The Weatherhead Venture Society - Leadership at its Finest
The Venture Society recognizes the school's loyal supporters who make a significant leadership investment in the Weatherhead Annual Fund. By providing unrestricted support at $1,000+ per year, Venture Society members pave the way for the next generation of management leaders. Join the Venture Society.
Questions about the pledge commitment? Please contact the Weatherhead Annual Fund at email@example.com.