Bon Appétit is the University's food service provider and it is suggested that they are used for any catered function or affair. For more information, plea.se contact their catering department at 216.368.4548 or visit their website.
All Preferred Caterers
Remember that all catering request must adhere to the University's Catering policy. You can review the University Catering policy here. Orders that do not adhere to the policy could be denied.
If you have specific questions regarding an issue with your event or vendor, please contact Mary Luberger.
- Set up a Purchase Order in PeopleSoft Financials.
- The two approved and preferred vendors for alcohol are Plum Market in the Uptown, and Rozi’s Wine House.
- Both of these vendors will accept unopened bottles for return to prevent excess alcohol after an event.
- The DCard should not be used to purchase alcohol.
- Or use a preferred caterer. Use a preferred caterer for your event to both provide and serve alcohol compliantly.
- Students cannot purchase alcohol for an event or send in reimbursements.
- Any event with students, where alcohol is present must have an Alcohol Use Form (AUR) approved and on file prior to the event.
- Staff must store alcohol in a locked cabinet in a room where students do not have access to the room.
- For an event with alcohol where there is a cash bar or where tickets are sold for entry, the event organizers must have a permit from the State. Please contact the Office of General Council.
|Name||Owner, Contact||Phone||Credit Card||Menu on file|
|Yes||Full Service Catering, Corporate & Custom Menu available.|
|Yes||Full Service Catering, Corporate & Custom Menu available, Drop-off, Rental Equipment|
|Aladdin's Eatery||Dany Aoun||216.932.4333||Yes||Mid-eastern and Lebanese menu, No liquor. Drop-off only|
|Driftwood Catering - Landerhaven||
|440.449.0700 Ext. 279
||Yes||Full Service, custom, and personalized catering.
Unique multiple venues including meeting space
|Food for Thought||Bonnie Matthew||440.946.0383
|Yes||Full service and customized menus available.
|Gargano's||Frank Gargano||216.749.0336 216.749.0336 (fax)||Yes less than $500||No Liquor, Full Service and Drop-off, Corporate &
Custom Menu available, serves up to 500 people. Vegetarian and pizza available.
|Hot Sauce Williams MBE||Deborah Williams||216.391.2230
216.338.7877 (cell) 216.391.5524 (fax)
|Yes||No Liquor, Full-service, and Drop-off. Serves up to 400|
|Italian Creations||Ross Keller||216.226.2282||Yes||Full service, Serves up to 800 people Menus available.|
|Jolly Scholar||Matt Vann||216.368.0090||Yes||Menus available online. On-campus facility at Thwing. Liquor available in facility.|
|Kantina||Seth Bromberg||216.231.1079||Yes||Kosher Catering|
|Kim's Catering Service, Inc.||Kim Vitko||216.459.1109 216.577.8128 (cell) 216.459.1509 (fax)||Yes||Full service catering. Liquor available, menus provided on request|
|L'Albatros Brasserie||Kim Paradise||216.791.7880 216.791.7886 (fax)||Yes||Full-service catering, Corporate, and Custom Menu available, open lunch and dinner. Dining and takeout available, gift certificates available.|
|Yes||Full-service catering. Customized menus Available|
|Normandy Catering||Melissa Leone||440.585.5850
|Yes||Full Service, Serves small and large groups. Customized menus and Vegan , Kosher available.|
|Rascal House||Collin Khalaf||216.791.4444 216.791.6264 (fax)||Yes||Catering. Menus Available. Pizza, wings, sub trays|
|Sandy Beckwith (aka Fresh & Fancy)||Sandy Beckwith||216.261.4427||Yes||No Liquor Menus available|
|Trifles||Event Planner: Jean Ann Koprowski||440.247.8595||Yes||Full Service, Custom Menu, Drop-off|