- It's never too early to start planning your study abroad experience! Connect with a study abroad advisor, and let your academic advisor know you plan to study abroad. We recommend you begin planning at least one year in advance of your desired study abroad term.
- Contact a study abroad ambassador or ask your study abroad advisor to be put in contact with a student alumni or Study Abroad Ambassador from the program(s) you are interested in.
Follow us on Social Media!
- CampusGroups - Join the Study Abroad CampusGroup and find out about all of our virtual events, such as Friday Forums and drop-in advising
- Facebook - Like CWRU Study Abroad and join the CWRU Study Abroad Group to learn more about study abroad from fellow students who have done it
- Instagram - Follow CWRU Study Abroad and be on the lookout for study abroad student takovers to learn all about locations and programs abroad
What's in the Application?
- Questionnaire on study abroad interest and experience
- Basic medical and passport information questionnaire
- Student conduct and academic probation check (for eligibility)
- Meet with a study abroad advisor