Library Advisors are Research Librarians that work with students in specific academic departments based on major or area of study.
How can my Library Advisor help me?
- Guide you through library services
- Keep you informed about resources and programs
- Answer questions about library policies and procedures
- Provide research assistance
- Develop search strategies
- Refer you to other campus departments as needed
- Schedule virtual meetings throughout the year
Beyond their support for the Library Advisor program, Research & Engagement Librarians (RELs) manage collections, provide resource instruction, and support research. RELs are assigned to specific academic departments from the Case School of Engineering, the College of Arts & Sciences, and the Weatherhead School of Management.
- Contact your Research Librarian for subject specialization
First-year students can also contact their Library Advisor
- Contact a member of the Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Team for technology, data, and software
- Request a research appointment
Other ways to reach us:
School of Medicine and medical affiliates are encouraged to contact the Cleveland Health Sciences Library.
Live Chat or Zoom:
- Live Chat: Use the chat box on this page to connect with a librarian online via Zoom or text chat
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Dial: 216.368.3506
- Text Message: 216.220.8261