Kelvin Smith Library staff provide a recommended submission deadline, two weeks before the first day of classes. Staff strive to ensure that all standard course reserves requests submitted prior to the deadline are ready for the first day of classes, with some exceptions:
- Spring 2023 submission deadline: January 3rd, 2023.
- Purchase requests and items currently checked out to a borrower may not be available by the first day of classes, and may require more time. Additionally, personal copies must be delivered to the library by the deadline to be included in the “first day guarantee”.
- All requests submitted after this date will be processed on a rolling first come, first served basis and will require 3-5 business days for processing.
When filling out this form:
- Include the call number and author/director in your submissions to help ensure we place the correct edition on reserve.
- The library will remove all materials from Reserves at the end of the specified term, and return personal copies to you.
- The Captcha must be selected. The form is not submitted if you do not see the "Your Request Has Been Submitted" page.
All course reserves are processed with standardized loan rules. Books may be checked out for 2 hours, for use inside the library. Audiovisual materials may be checked out for 3 hours, for use inside the library. If adjustments are necessary, faculty may contact course reserves staff directly via email@example.com.