- Include call number and director/composer/performer in your submissions to help ensure that we place the correct edition on reserve.
- You can enter more than one item per submission by hitting "add" any number of times.
- Processing takes between 3-5 business days to process submissions.
- The library will remove all materials from Reserves at the end of the specified term, and return personal copies to you.
- The Captcha must be selected, the form is not submitted if you do not see the "Your Request Has Been Submitted" page.
New for Fall 2021:
- Course reserve services for print books and articles are not available. Please contact your library liaison for information about options for providing these materials to your students.
- Audiovisual materials only such as DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs may be put on reserve.
- The number of items per instructor (not per course) is limited to 30 per semester.