Include the call number and author/director in your submissions to help ensure that we place the correct edition on reserve.
- Processing takes between 3-5 business days to process submissions.
- The library will remove all materials from Reserves at the end of the specified term, and return personal copies to you.
- The Captcha must be selected. The form is not submitted if you do not see the "Your Request Has Been Submitted" page.
New for Fall 2022:
KSL will expand its course reserves service to once again include print reserves. Faculty/instructors are welcome to place books on reserve, as well as DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs.
All course reserves are processed with standardized loan rules. Books may be checked out for 2 hours, for use inside the library. Audiovisual materials may be checked out for 3 hours, for use inside the library. If adjustments are necessary, faculty may contact course reserves staff directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelvin Smith Library staff provide a recommended submission deadline, two weeks before the first day of classes. Staff strive to ensure that all standard course reserves requests submitted prior to the deadline are ready for the first day of classes, with some exceptions.
- Fall 2022 submission deadline: August 15th, 2022.
- Purchase requests and items currently checked out to a borrower may not be available by the first day of classes, and may require more time. Additionally, personal copies must be delivered to the library by the deadline to be included in the “first day guarantee”.
- All requests submitted after this date will be processed on a rolling first come, first served basis and will require 3-5 business days for processing.