Include the call number and author/director in your submissions to help ensure that we place the correct edition on reserve.
- Processing takes between 3-5 business days to process submissions.
- The library will remove all materials from Reserves at the end of the specified term, and return personal copies to you.
- The Captcha must be selected. The form is not submitted if you do not see the "Your Request Has Been Submitted" page.
New for Fall 2022:
KSL will expand its course reserves service to once again include print reserves. Faculty/instructors are welcome to place books on reserve, as well as DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs.
If instructors submit their course reserves request two weeks prior to the first day of classes, they have a “first day guarantee”, ensuring the materials are ready for checkout on the first day of classes.
- Fall 2022 “first day guarantee” deadline: August 15th, 2022.
- Purchase requests and items currently checked out to a borrower may not be available by the first day of classes, and may require more time. Additionally, personal copies must be delivered to the library by the deadline in order to be included in the “first day guarantee”.
- All requests submitted after this date will be processed on a rolling first come, first served basis and will require 3-5 business days for processing.