Dual-degrees applicants must apply independently to each program for admission. Students should review the application deadlines for each program.
Required Materials for a Completed Application:
- Online Application: Start the online application. Please indicate that you are applying to the School of Medicine, Bioethics & Medical Humanities program
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended. Electronic transcripts can also be emailed to email@example.com
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation.*
- Statement of Purpose: In one to two pages, address your interest in bioethics & medical humanities and how you hope to utilize this program in your career path
- Application Fee: Pay the $50 application fee upon submission of your application
- Test Scores (Optional): Self-report and upload your test-taker copy of the GRE, MAT, MCAT, LSAT, DAT, or PCAT, GMAT score report.
*For students applying to the dual degree programs, they can request their previously submitted letters of recommendation (outside of Graduate Studies) to be sent directly to the Department of Bioethics. Letters of recommendation can be marked to be completed offline and requested to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For JD/MA, MSSA/MA, MA/MSN applications, they can submit two letters or recommendations through the application or can request their letters of recommendation from their other program to be emailed to email@example.com.
- For MD/MA applicants, they can submit two letters of recommendation through the application, use Interfolio to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, or request their Society Dean to email a letter after reviewing their SOM letters of recommendation.
|Priority #1 (Early notification promise before the new year)||December 1|
|Priority #2 (Last chance for student assistantships applications)||May 15|
|Student Assistantship||June 1|
Applications for admission and financial aid will be considered on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions regarding the application process contact email@example.com.