Next Level, a One to One Fitness studio, offers a holistic approach to wellness in an inviting, modern space. With classes ranging from cycling to Pilates, yoga and more, we empower you to reach for the next level in both mind and body. Our spacious exercise studio includes state-of-the-art equipment alongside luxurious amenities, a spa-like massage and Reiki room, and an eco-friendly retail space. Find balance and inspiration as a member of our energetic and mindful community.
Stop by for a tour and experience the space for yourself! Free parking is located in the parking lot right outside our studio, behind Dunkin Donuts, off of E. 115th.
Where do we start? One to One is an amazing fitness center (if we do say so ourselves), and Next Level allows us to take all that you love about One to One and build on that to create a top of the line fitness studio experience. It is Next Level in location, staff, classes, services, facility, workshops, events and more. While under the umbrella of One to One Fitness, Next Level is a separate, stand alone boutique fitness studio.
You have to see and experience it to understand how special it truly is - stop by anytime!
Next Level is located at 11461 Euclid Ave., above Dunkin Donuts. We validate parking for up to 2 hours while you use the facility in the Uptown parking lot (right outside our front door!)
Enter the Uptown lot (behind Barnes and Noble and Dunkin Donuts).from E. 115th or Ford Ave. Pull a ticket and bring it with you and will validate it at the check in desk.
Validations are only for those who take a class, use a service, or purchase something from our retail space at that time.
Next Level offers drop in rates, 10-pack passes and monthly auto pay memberships. First time visitors can take advantage of our 30-day Intro Pack for $39 (students are $29).
Discounts are available to:
- One to One Fitness Center members
- Affiliate Students (CWRU, CIM, CIA full time students)
- Affiliate employees (CWRU, UH, UCI, CCF, VA)
- Seniors (over 62)
Learn more about NL memberships here.
Next Level Member perks include unlimited classes and 10% off services, workshops and retail (excluding food/drink).
One to One Fitness members get deeply discounted membership rates to NL. Only Next Level members receive the perks listed above at Next Level.
The MINDBODY app allows you the fastest and easiest way to register for classes, manage your reservations, make any updates to your account and receive notifications. Do everything right from your smartphone!
Search for MINDBODY in your app store, search for "Next Level: A One to One Fitness Studio" and flag us as your favorite studio!
Our instructors and staff are excited to see you and prepare in advance for the number of people registered. Others might also be on a wait list. Therefore, we have an 8-hour advanced cancellation policy. Cancellations within this 8-hour window are deducted a class, or those who are on monthly packages or signing up for free classes are assessed $3 for late cancellations or $5 for no show/no call.
- A yoga mat is required.
- We have limited Jade & Manduka yoga mat rentals available and mat rental is $3
- We sell Jade & Manduka yoga mats in our boutique. These are top of the line yoga mats that are also eco-friendly, sustainable, and long-lasting. These mats will far outlast your basic mat and are also slip resistant, thicker and so comfortable!
- We offer Keiser M3i bikes with pedals that accept SPD clips or regular tennis shoes. Open toed shoes are not permitted for your safety.
- We have limited Shimano cycle shoe rentals available for $3.
- We can sell Shimano or Pearl Izumi cycle shoes in our boutique. Due to storage space we don't keep shoes in stock, but can order them for you!
Boxing Bootcamp Classes:
- We provide a limited number boxing gloves for classes, but encourage you to bring your own if you have them!
Not to brag, but our locker rooms are pretty great! Each offers 3 showers with complimentary shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, lockers (please bring your own lock), towels, hairspray, deodorant, sanitary products, lotion and hair dryers. Best part? They are extremely clean!
You've got to check it out, we've got beautiful, sustainable, eco-friendly, local, natural products/food/drinks for you. Stop in anytime - membership is not required to purchase something from our retail space.