Next Level, a One to One Fitness studio, offers a holistic approach to wellness in an inviting, modern space. With classes ranging from cycling to Pilates, yoga and more, we empower you to reach for the next level in both mind and body. Our spacious exercise studio includes state-of-the-art equipment alongside luxurious amenities, a spa-like massage and Reiki room, and an eco-friendly retail space. Find balance and inspiration as a member of our energetic and mindful community.
Stop by for a tour and experience the space for yourself! Free parking is located in the parking lot right outside our studio, behind Dunkin Donuts, off of E. 115th.
Where do we start? One to One is an amazing fitness center (if we do say so ourselves), and Next Level allows us to take all that you love about One to One and build on that to create a top of the line fitness studio experience. It is Next Level in location, staff, classes, services, facility, workshops, events and more. While under the umbrella of One to One Fitness, Next Level is a separate, stand alone boutique fitness studio.
You have to see and experience it to understand how special it truly is - stop by anytime!
Next Level is located at 11461 Euclid Ave., above Dunkin Donuts. There is a parking garage right by our front door. Enter the Uptown lot from E. 115th st. (behind Barnes and Noble and Dunkin Donuts). Pull a ticket and bring it with you for 2-hour validation. Validations are only for those who take a class, use a service, or purchase something from our retail space at that time.
Next Level offers drop in rates, 10-pack passes and monthly auto pay memberships. Discounts are available to:
- One to One Fitness Center members
- Affiliate Students (CWRU, CIM, CIA full time students)
- Affiliate employees (CWRU, UH, UCI, CCF, VA)
- Seniors (over 62)
Learn more about NL memberships here.
Next Level Member perks include a free consultation with our studio manager and wellness coach, Alayne, in addition to access to unlimited classes and 10% off services, workshops and retail (excluding food/drink). Next Level Members also receive up to 5 free rentals per year for yoga mats, cycle shoes and boxing gloves/wraps.
One to One Fitness members get deeply discounted membership rates to NL. Only Next Level members receive the perks listed above at Next Level.
Our instructors and staff are excited to see you and prepare in advance for the number of people registered. Others might also be on a wait list. Therefore, we have an 8-hour advanced cancellation policy. Cancellations within this 8-our window are deducted a class, or those who are on monthly packages or signing up for free classes are assessed $3.00 for late cancellations or $5.00 for no show/no call.
- A yoga mat is required.
- We have limited Jade & Manduka yoga mat rentals available. Next Level members receive up to 5 free yoga mat rentals per year. Non-member yoga mat rental is $3.00.
- We sell Jade & Manduka yoga mats in our boutique. These are top of the line yoga mats that are also eco-friendly, sustainable, and long-lasting. These mats will far outlast your basic mat and are also slip resistant, thicker and so comfortable!
- We have brand new Keiser M3i bikes with pedals that accept SPD clips or regular tennis shoes. Open toed shoes are not permitted for your safety.
- We have limited Shimano cycle shoe rentals available. Next Level members receive up to 5 free shoe rentals per year. Non-member cycle shoe rental is $3.00.
- We can sell Shimano or Pearl Izumi cycle shoes in our boutique. Due to storage space we don't keep shoes in stock, but can order them for you!
Boxing Bootcamp Classes:
- Boxing gloves and 180" wrist wraps are required for Boxing Bootcamp Classes unless otherwise specified.
- We have limited boxing glove and wrap rentals available. Next Level members receive up to 5 free glove rentals per year. Non-member glove rental is $3.00.
- We also sell boxing gloves and wraps in our boutique.
Not to brag, but our locker rooms are pretty great! Each offers 3 showers with complimentary shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, lockers (please bring your own lock), towels, hairspray, deodorant, sanitary products, lotion and hair dryers. Best part? They are extremely clean!
You've got to check it out, we've got beautiful, sustainable, eco-friendly, local, natural products/food/drinks for you. Stop in anytime - membership is not required to purchase something from our retail space.
- Aside from the regular water, Gatorade, Propel drinks, we also have:
- Orgain Protein Bars, plant-based shakes and vegan protein shakes
- RX Bars
- Perfect Bars
- Indu products are made right here in Little Italy and smell AMAZING. You can get lotion, yoga mat cleaner and room spray. This is what your yoga instructor uses to make you feel so great in class.
- Boody Wear - eco-friendly, high quality, super soft essentials you will love to add to your workout wardrobe.
We'll list more soon!