Restart Your Resolutions!
As we start to see hints of sunshine and spring, take action now to look and feel great this summer. Restart your resolutions by paying yourself to exercise regularly!
Save 50% off initiation fee AND EARN BACK what you pay by exercising regularly your first two months!
- Exercise 8 or more days in April and $12.50 will be credited to your May dues.
- Exercise 8 or more days in May and $12.50 will be credited to your June dues.
- Membership through June 30, 2020 is required to receive this special.
- Prorated March dues and a refundable security deposit equal to one month is required at sign up.
- Sales tax is added to initiation fee and monthly dues.
Student "Spartan Shape Up" Membership
($32/mo. for Mar-May)
- Pay just $96+tax for March - May.
- No initiation fee. No security deposit.
- Use your Case Cash!
- Special is only for full-time CWRU, CIA, CIM students and medical residents of UH, CCF and VA.
- CWRU Employees who are also students are not eligible for this special, but can take advantage of our affiliate employee rates and specials.
- Payment is due in full at the start of the membership.
- Dues are not prorated through the month of March.
- Receive full access to our amenities and classes. Note: Free fitness assessment and Jumpstart personal training sessions are not available with this special.
- Graduate students already receive an even bigger discount off membership through their wellness initiative and paid for via SIS. See details below.
Just $19.62/month if enrolled in SIS for spring membership
Just $22.50/month if you waived spring but are ready to get started today!
CWRU graduate students receive discounted rates through the graduate student wellness initiative. Your dues are paid through SIS each semester. Learn more.
Stay enrolled in the Spring 2020 semester and receive summer at no charge (that's 8 months!). You are paying just $19.62/month for membership!
Did you waive Spring membership, but ready to get started now?
It's just $22.50/month ($135+tax) for March-August. Sign up at our front desk to get started. March dues are not prorated, so the sooner you come in, the more days you receive!