Prioritizing Inclusion and Equity in the Next Generation of Mixed-Income Communities
What is the Current Landscape for Mixed-Income Strategies?
- Spatial realities, challenges and opportunities
- Inclusion and Equity in “Opportunity” Areas
What Policy Innovations Do We Need?
- Innovations in Policy Strategies
Who Has a Say and Who Benefits?
- Building Mixed-Income Communities through Community Land Trusts Section
- Activating Community Change: Voice, Power and Influence Section
- Who Benefits? Focus on Special Populations
How to Engage the Private Sector in Inclusion and Equity?
- Private Market, Public Good
- The Role of Development Entities
What is Needed Beyond Mixed-Income Housing?
- Designing for Community Health
- Infrastructure, Architecture, and the Built Environment
- Comprehensive Approaches to Mixed-Income Communities
Closing Section: The Path Forward for Greater Urban Equity and Inclusion