Check dates here for when Ohio registered voters may vote an absentee ballot in person.
CWRU Students registered to vote in Cuyahoga County can vote early in-person at the Board of Elections located at 2925 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115.
Click here to get directions from campus to the Board of Elections and see voting hours. It is accessible by the RTA Health Line on Euclid Avenue.
Those who vote early in-person at the County Board of Elections, must show one of the following types of ID. We advise all voters to view the most up-to-date ID requirements on the Ohio Secretary of State website.
- An unexpired Ohio driver’s license or Ohio state ID card with present or former address so long as the voter’s present residential address is printed in the official list of registered voters for that precinct.
- A Military ID that shows the voter's name.
- A copy or original of a current utility bill (including a cell phone bill), bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document (including those issued by a public college or university) that shows the voter's name and current address (but not a notice of an election or a voter registration notification sent by a Board of Elections). See the box below.
Colleges and universities may issue students living on campus a "proof of residence form" with a current address that students can use as voter ID. Click here for additional details of how to get your form!
Registered voters in Ohio, who have requested an absentee ballot, but do not fill out their ballot and return it, can still early in-person voting at their county board of elections.
Voters going to vote early:
- can bring their blank absentee ballot with them, and elections workers are required to collect them to be destroyed.
- don’t have to bring the ballot in order to cast a normal vote. Elections workers are able to check a voter’s file, guarantee they haven’t previously voted, and mark that their ballot has been cast.
You can go here for more details.