Reviewing the faculty research profiles is a great way to understand what research is happening where and by whom. As you browse different faculty members’ profiles, make a list of possible mentors whose work specifically interests you. You can then reach out to them via e-mail to introduce yourself, express what you find interesting in their research, and ask them whether they have any research opportunities. For guidance on how to most effectively make initial contact with faculty members, visit How to Find a Research Position on Campus.
When reading the profiles, remember:
- Faculty with titles such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor are most likely to be actively conducting research.
- Emeritus (e.g. Professor Emeritus) is an honorary title given to faculty who have retired.
Case School of Engineering
Review Research Strengths and Centers at the Case School of Engineering or explore using the list below:
- Biomedical Engineering Primary Faculty
- BME Research Faculty
- BME Research at Cleveland Clinic
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer and Data Sciences
- Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
- Macromolecular Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
College of Arts and Sciences
Review Departments, Programs and Centers in the College of Arts and Sciences or explore the list below:
- CAS Experiential Learning Fellowship
- Art History
- Cognitive Science
- Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences
- Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages And Literature
- Political Science
- Psychological Sciences - Communication Sciences and Psychology
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
School of Dentistry
School of Law
School of Medicine
Learn about the Centers and Institutes in the School of Medicine.
Basic Science Departments
- Biomedical Engineering Primary Faculty, BME Research Faculty
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Genetics and Genome Sciences
- Division of Medicine
- Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Molecular Medicine
- Pathology Research Faculty
- Physiology and Biophysics
- Population and Quantitative Health Sciences
The full listing of Clinical Sciences Departments can be found on the School of Medicine website.
Weatherhead School of Management
Interested in applying for a fellowship or scholarship? Please complete this short questionnaire in order for Dean Amanda McCarthy to begin advising you. Your responses will allow for a more productive first advising session.