Strategic Management; Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance and Dialogues in Healthcare
- Strategic Issues and Applications
- Taking Care of Business: Corporate Governance and the Chief Executive Officer
Corporate Governance; Strategic Planning; Executive Compensation
Awards and Honors
- Editorial Review Board Member, Journal of Management Studies, 2009 - Present
- Editor, Associate Editor, Long Range Planning, 2007 - Present
- Conyon, M., Peck, S. I., Sadler, G., Zhang, Z. (2019).
Do Compensation Consultants Drive Up CEO Pay? Evidence from UK Public Firms British Journal of Management.
- Conyon, M., Peck, S. I., Sadler, G. (2009).
Compensation Consultants and Executive Pay: Evidence from the United States and United Kingdom (vol. 23, issue 1, ). Academy of Management Perspectives.
- Keller, H., Peck, S. I., Ruigrok, W. (2006).
Board characteristics and Involvement in Strategic decision making (issue August, ). Journal of Management Studies.
- Conyon, M., Peck, S. I., Sadler, G. (2001).
Corporate Tournaments and executive compensation (vol. 19, issue 1, ). Strategic Management Journal.
- Conyon, M., Peck, S. I., Read, L., Sadler, G. (2000).
Executive compensation contracts: UK evidence (vol. 33, issue 4, ). Long Range Planning.
- Conyon, M., Fenton, E., Peck, S. I., Pettigrew, A., Whittington, R. (1999).
Change and complementarities in the new competitive landscape: A European panel study 1992-1996 (vol. 10, issue 5, ). Organization Science.
- Peck, S. I., Conyon, M. J. (1998).
Board control, remuneration committees and top management compensation (vol. 41, issue 2, pp. 146-157). Academy of Management Journal.
- Anokhin, S., Vincent, J., Peck, S. I., , .
Corporate Venture Capital: The Role of Governance Factors (vol. 69, issue 11, ). Journal of Business Research.
- Conyon, M., Peck, S. I., G, S.
New Perspectives on the Governance of Executive Compensation: Examining the Role of Compensation Consultants. Journal of Management and Governance Journal of Management and Governance .
- Peck, S. I., Bailey, B.
Board room strategic decision making: Understanding the Antecedents (vol. 21, issue 2, pp. 131-146). Corporate Governance: An International Review.
Simon Peck’s research centers on the link between corporate governance and organization performance, characteristics of the board of directors and top management, and the firm’s competitive advantage. Peck’s work looks closely at topics of executive compensation contracts, board composition and structure, and how top executives do strategic planning.
PhD, University of Leeds, 1999
MA, University of Leeds, 1992
BS, University of Warwick, 1990
Initially Appointed: 2003