Weatherhead School of Management’s Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program is grounded in the conviction that great leadership can be taught and learned. Our world-class, five-semester EMBA is meant for distinguished working professionals and is delivered by renowned faculty members who have pioneered principles of leadership.
With only 16 total three-day visits to campus, the Weatherhead EMBA is designed to be manageable for busy executives, allowing students from around the world to participate in a one-of-a-kind leadership program.
Ranked #11 by Fortune
In its first-ever Executive MBA program ranking by Fortune Education, Weatherhead was ranked 11th on Fortune’s “Best Executive MBA Programs” list for the 2022-23 academic year.
Your EMBA, Your Way
The Weatherhead Way
At Case Western Reserve, you’ll study at one of the nation’s leading research universities located in a city known for industry and healthcare innovation, where nearly 40% of Fortune 500 companies are represented. You’ll learn breakthrough business concepts from the people who literally wrote the book on them.
- Learn more than just the core skills of business management,
- Discover yourself better as a person and as a leader, and
- Build the skills you need to reach beyond problem solving to solution innovation.
Want to find out how?
Four Elements of the Weatherhead EMBA
Managers create the worlds in which we work and live. To best prepare executives for this task, the Weatherhead EMBA is organized around four elements:
- The development of leadership skills at the levels of self, team, organization and society,
- The sociopolitical structures in which leadership is most needed, including government, the world economy and the rapidly changing realm of technology,
- The language of business, with a special focus on how it is spoken in the boardroom, and
- The achievement of change in organizations by leading design-oriented teams.
These four elements create a leadership package that will prime you to assume a more responsible and influential position in an existing organization or to build a dynamic new organization. Together, these skills help leaders act with confidence and decisiveness in the face of uncertainty.
I knew that an EMBA from Case Western Reserve wasn’t only going to give me the skill set to control my destiny, but it would also open up more doors.
I immediately fell in love with Weatherhead. I just felt at home and welcomed, and I am indebted to the school. I really feel like it changed my life.
Your Next Step Starts Now
Ready to enhance your career as an executive? Our program can help you get there.