Get in Touch
For questions about the following issues, please contact the following departments:
For questions about the Cashier's Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 216.368.4276.
- Student third-party check payments
- Student wire payments
- Departmental deposits
- Returned checks
- Petty cash
- Change order requests
- Student payments
- Student reimbursement checks
- USCIS checks
For questions about Information Systems, email email@example.com or call them at 216.368.0401.
- Controller's Office website
- PeopleSoft Reports folder
- Scheduling PeopleSoft Training
- QuikPAY credit card processing
For questions about PeopleSoft, please content the ERP Team at www.case.edu/erpfinancials.
For questions about General Accounting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 216.368.4274.
- University's financial statements
- Requests for University's tax ID number
- Agency accounts
- Incoming or outgoing bank transfers
- NSF or returned checks
- Unrelated trade / business income
- Payments in foreign currency
For questions about Equipment Accounting, email email@example.com or call them at 216.368.5183.
- Equipment report requests
- Government property reports
- Equipment requisitions
- Equipment purchase orders
- Equipment vouchers
For questions about Service Centers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 216.368.1044.
- Service center rate approval form
- Creating a new service center
- Allowable/Unallowable costs
- Cross-billing journal entries
- Service Center Government Compliance
F&A and Fringe Benefits Rates
For questions about F&A and Fringe Benefits Rates, email email@example.com or call them at 216.368.1044.
- F&A or Fringe Benefits Rates
- F&A Rates or Fringe Benefits (breakdown by component)
- Government Compliance Issues
For questions about Payroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 216.368.4290.
- Effort distribution
- Cross billings
- Stop payments
- Holiday, vacation, absence
- Graduate students
- Salary advances for grads
- Leaves of absence / terminations
- Replacement checks for grads
- Time and attendance
- Data entry, tax treaty
- Payroll vouchers
- Processing of absence notice
- Direct deposit
- Credit union
- Tax issues
- Form W-2
- Form 1042
For questions about Tax, email email@example.com or call them at 216.368.4292.
- Form 990 & 990-T
- Unclaimed Funds Reporting
- Sales & Use Tax
For questions about the Controller's Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.368.2126.