Case Western Reserve University values excellence by advancing diversity, equity and inclusion through inclusive thinking, mindful learning and transformative dialogue. The university's strategic plan, Think Big, calls on us to uphold those values and build a respectful, diverse and effective university community.
To help realize campus-wide diversity goals, Diversity Liaisons have been appointed in each school/college to serve on a Diversity Executive Advisory Council (DEAC) and work collaboratively with the Office for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity.
Diversity Executive Advisory Council (DEAC) Members
- Lauren Biddlecombe, Assistant Dean of Strategic Initiatives, Lauren.Biddlecombe@case.edu or 216.368.1149
- Joy R. Bostic, Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.2382
Camille B. Warner, PhD, Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, email@example.com or 216.368.8701
- Adrianne M. Fletcher, Assistant Dean of Diversity and Inclusion and Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.1877
- Kristin A. Williams, DDS, MPH, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Associate Dean for Admissions and Student Affairs, email@example.com or 216.368.2392
- Bryan Adamson, MA, JD, David L. Brennan Chaired Professor of Law and Associate Dean of Diversity, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.5643
- Blanton S. Tolbert, PhD, Vice Dean of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Rudolph and Susan Rense Professor of Chemistry, Associate Director for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, email@example.com or 216.368.0605
- Deborah Bibb, Executive Director, Enrollment, Career Development and Student Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.6702
- Diana Bilimoria, KeyBank Professor, and Professor and Chair of Organizational Behavior, email@example.com or 216.368.2115
- Heather E. Burton, PhD, Associate Vice President and Senior Director for Faculty and Institutional Diversity, Office of Inclusion Diversity & Equal Opportunity, Heather.Burton@case.edu or 216.368.0086
- Robert L. Solomon, Esq., Vice President, Office of Inclusion Diversity & Equal Opportunity, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.8877