The Events and Programs team executes the university's most significant ceremonies and events. The team coordinates large, public events, including Fall Convocation, the Think Forum lecture series, the Callahan Distinguished Lecture, Commencement and more. The team organizes special recognition events including the annual donor recognition event called Momentum and the Faculty Spotlight Series.
Internal and external organizers can use the Events and Program team’s resources to plan events and to find guidance on securing the services and venue to stage a successful event.
Please contact us as early as possible regarding your event so that we may provide timely responses and assistance.
11310 Juniper Road
Linsalata Alumni Center
Cleveland, OH 44106-7008
- Assistant Vice PresidentDonor RelationsEvents
- Senior Director of Events and ProgramsDevelopment Events and Presidential Protocol
- Director of Events and ProgramsUniversity Events
- Manager, Events and ProgramsUniversity Events
- Assistant Director of Events and ProgramsDonor Relations and University Events