The Programs, Events, and Protocol team (formerly known as Donor Relations and University Events) executes the university's most significant ceremonies and events. The team coordinates large, public events, including Fall Convocation, the Think Forum lecture series, the Callahan Distinguished Lecture, Commencement and more. The team organizes special recognition events including the annual donor recognition event called Momentum and the Faculty Spotlight Series.
Programs, Events, and Protocol brings that same dynamic experience to your events. Internal and external organizers can use the team’s resources to plan events and to find guidance on securing the services and venue to stage a successful event.
Please contact us as early as possible regarding your event so that we may provide timely responses and assistance.
10900 Euclid Avenue
Adelbert Hall, Suite 124
Cleveland, OH 44106-7008
- DirectorUniversity Events
- Program Manager, Donor Events
- Assistant Vice President of Development for Programs, Events, and Protocol
- Assistant DirectorUniversity Events
- Director, Donor Events
- Associate Director, University Events and Presidential Protocol