The Donor Relations and University Events team executes the university's most significant ceremonies and events. The team coordinates large, public events, including Fall Convocation, Callahan Distinguished Lecture, Commencement and more. The team organizes special recognition events including the annual donor recognition event called Momentum and Faculty Spotlight Series.
University Events brings that same dynamic experience to your events. Internal and external organizers can use the team’s resources to plan events and to find guidance on securing the services and venue to stage a successful event.
Please contact us as early as possible regarding your event so that we may provide timely responses and assistance.
10900 Euclid Ave
Adelbert Hall, Suite 124
Cleveland, OH 44106-7008
- Director of University EventsUniversity Events
- Department Assistant
- Director of Development for Leadership Engagement
- Program Manager of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor Relations
- Program Manager of Donor Relations University EventsDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Assistant Vice President of Development for Engagement, Events and ProtocolDonor RelationsUniversity EventsPresidential Protocol
- Senior Director of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor Relations
- Assistant Director of University EventsUniversity Events
- Program ManagerDonor Relations
- Director of Donor Relations and University EventsDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Assistant Director of Development for Leadership EngagementDonor Relations
- Assistant Director of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor Relations