The Donor Relations and University Events team executes the university's most significant ceremonies and events. The team coordinates large, public events, including Fall Convocation, Callahan Distinguished Lecture, Commencement and more. The team organizes special recognition events including the annual donor recognition event called Momentum and Faculty Spotlight Series.
University Events brings that same dynamic experience to your events. Internal and external organizers can use the team’s resources to plan events and to find guidance on securing the services and venue to stage a successful event.
Please contact us as early as possible regarding your event so that we may provide timely responses and assistance.
10900 Euclid Ave
Adelbert Hall, Suite 124
Cleveland, OH 44106-7008
- DirectorUniversity Events
- Department AssistantDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Director of Development for Leadership EngagementDonor Relations
- Program Manager of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Program ManagerDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Assistant Vice President of Development for Engagement, Events and ProtocolDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Senior Director of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Assistant DirectorUniversity Events
- Program ManagerDonor Relations
- DirectorDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Associate Director of Engagement, Events and ProtocolDonor RelationsUniversity Events
- Assistant Director of Donor Relations and StewardshipDonor Relations