Dependents of Faculty/Staff from Other Tuition Exchange Member Institutions (Imports)
Case Western Reserve University offered approximately 70 Tuition Exchange Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year. Tuition Exchange Scholarships are available to first-year, transfer, and continuing students and awarded at the rate of $42,000 for students entering Fall 2024.
Tuition Exchange Scholarships cannot be used in combination with any other scholarship offered by Case Western Reserve University, and the awarding of a Tuition Exchange Scholarship supersedes any other scholarship offer.
Tuition Exchange Scholarships cover up to four years or eight semesters of full-time undergraduate education. Eligibility is verified each year.
Case Western Reserve University must receive an application for Tuition Exchange Scholarship and confirmation of eligibility by the following deadlines:
New First-Year Students
- Early Decision I applicants: Nov. 15
- Early Action applicants: Nov. 15
- Pre-Professional Scholars Program applicants: Dec. 15
- Early Decision II applicants: Jan. 15
- Regular Decision applicants: Feb. 1
New Transfer Students
- Fall Semester Early Plan: April 1
- Fall Semester Regular Plan: May 14
Continuing CWRU Students Not Previously Awarded a Tuition Exchange Scholarship
- May 15