Dependents of Faculty/Staff from Other Tuition Exchange Member Institutions (Imports)
Case Western Reserve offered approximately 90 Tuition Exchange Scholarships in each of the past three years. Tuition Exchange Scholarships are available to first-year, transfer and continuing students and awarded at the rate of $41,000 for students entering Fall 2023.
Tuition Exchange Scholarships cannot be used in combination with any other scholarship offered by Case Western Reserve University, and the awarding of a Tuition Exchange Scholarship supersedes any other scholarship offer.
Tuition Exchange Scholarships cover up to four years or eight semesters of full-time undergraduate education. Eligibility is verified each year.
Case Western Reserve University must receive an application for Tuition Exchange Scholarship and confirmation of eligibility by the following deadlines:
New First-Year Students
- Early Decision I applicants: Nov. 15
- Early Action applicants: Nov. 15
- Pre-Professional Scholars Program applicants: Dec. 15
- Early Decision II applicants: Jan. 15
- Regular Decision applicants: Feb. 1
New Transfer Students
- Fall Semester Early Plan: April 1
- Fall Semester Regular Plan: May 14
Continuing CWRU Students Not Previously Awarded a Tuition Exchange Scholarship
- May 15