Due to ongoing delivery issues, OhioLINK will change CWRU's campus libraries delivery provider. There are important points to be aware of as you plan for library borrowing during the spring term:
- Between now and March 10, please request any needed items as early as possible because there will be delays. Please contact your CWRU campus librarians to discuss your needs and delivery options that do not rely on this intrastate delivery service.
- From March 11 through the end of spring term, you will not be able to request material through the OhioLINK Central Catalog. This is necessary to avoid a backlog of materials in the system during the transition.
- Beginning April 18, CWRU campus libraries will return to working with the company who provided delivery prior to July 2021. Slower than usual delivery times are possible. We ask for your patience as OhioLINK implements this long-term solution.
- OhioLINK is providing more information for print lending on their Frequently Asked Questions site.
For Kelvin Smith Library (KSL) users:
- To compensate for the pause in request access due to the change in OhioLINK's delivery provider, the Kelvin Smith Library's Interlibrary Loan service will accept loan requests for circulating OhioLINK materials during the period from March 11 through April 30. Additionally, KSL's research services librarians can consider purchase requests, when possible, even if materials are available through OhioLINK.
If you have any questions, please contact your library at:
- Kelvin Smith Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Judge Ben C. Green Law Library: email@example.com
- Cleveland Health Sciences Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lillian & Milford Harris Library, Jack, Joseph, and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences: email@example.com