We are open Tuesday - Friday! Please check our calendar for hours.
Serving Case Western Reserve University Research Labs & Case Affiliated Labs
Our inventory includes molecular biology reagents and laboratory supplies for immediate pick-up and use. Our major vendors provide next-day delivery for special orders without shipping or dry ice fees. The stockroom is also a drop-off site for DNA sequencing samples with a 48 hour turn-around direct to the investigator.
*Please note: The sequencing cut-off time is typically 5:15, and if changed for the day it will be noted on the calendar.
School of Medicine
Wood Building, Room W-471
Mondays through Fridays, 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
*Note: Stockroom will close early at 3:00 p.m. on Fridays in June and July.
You can check the online calendar to confirm the stockroom is open before stopping by:
Stockroom Customer Service:
Orders may be submitted by email; please send: item name, catalog/reference number, speed-type, and PI name.
For emailed orders, hard copy of form must be completed during item pickup.
Sequencing orders typically are shipped at the end of each day.
- Cell Signaling: Tammy Yee, email@example.com, 614-361-6550
- Laboratory Products Sales: Stefanie Falcone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ThermoFisher: John Black, email@example.com, 330-949-7265
- Roche: Angel Dawes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-521-3175
- Sigma: Michael Reiss, Michael.email@example.com, 216-212-6567
- New England Biolabs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qiagen: Daniel Termine, email@example.com, 234-263-0369
- Bio-Rad: David Zdobinski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-4BIORAD
- Sequencing Service: Sequencing@case.edu