We are open Monday through Friday from 9AM - 4:30PM. Please check our calendar for hours.
NEW COVID UPDATE (03/31/22) - All orders MUST be placed by email or phone. Follow this link for more information.
Please email email@example.com or call 368-3486 for assistance.
Serving Case Western Reserve University Research Labs & Case-Affiliated Labs
Our inventory includes molecular biology reagents and laboratory supplies for immediate pick-up and use. Our major vendors provide next-day delivery for special orders without shipping or dry ice fees. The stockroom is also a drop-off site for DNA sequencing samples with a 48 hour turn-around direct to the investigator.
*Please note: The sequencing cut-off time is typically 3:45. If it is changed for the day it will be noted on the calendar.
Due to COVID-19, email orders are preferred or bring your own writing utensil for filling out the forms in person
School of Medicine
Wood Building, Room W-471
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm
You can check the online calendar to confirm the stockroom is open before stopping by.
Stockroom Customer Service:
Orders may be submitted by email; please send: item name, catalog/reference number, speed-type, and PI name.
For emailed orders, hard copy of form must be completed during item pickup.
Sequencing orders typically are shipped at the end of each day.
- Cell Signaling: Tammy Yee, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-361-6550
- Laboratory Products Sales: Stefanie Falcone, email@example.com
- ThermoFisher: John Black, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-949-7265
- Roche: Angel Dawes, email@example.com, 317-521-3175
- Sigma: Michael Reiss, Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-212-6567
- New England Biolabs: email@example.com
- Qiagen: Daniel Termine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 234-263-0396
- Bio-Rad: David Zdobinski, email@example.com, 800-4BIORAD
- Sequencing Service: Genewiz.com