MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9a-4p
Please welcome our new Biochemistry Department Stockroom Manager:
Ray- Albert Noscal
Please email email@example.com for assistance, or to submit your order.
Serving Case Western Reserve University Research Labs & Case-Affiliated Labs
Our inventory includes molecular biology reagents and laboratory supplies for immediate pick-up and use. Our major vendors provide next-day delivery for special orders without shipping or dry ice fees. The stockroom is also a drop-off site for DNA sequencing samples with a 48 hour turn-around direct to the investigator.
*Please note: The sequencing cut-off time is typically 3:45. If it is changed for the day it will be noted on the calendar.
Due to COVID-19, email orders are preferred or bring your own writing utensil for filling out the forms in person
School of Medicine
Wood Building, Room W-471
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4:00 pm
You can check the online calendar to confirm the stockroom is open before stopping by.
Stockroom Customer Service:
Orders may be submitted by email; please send: item name, catalog/reference number, speed-type, and PI name.
For emailed orders, hard copy of form must be completed during item pickup.
Sequencing orders typically are shipped at the end of each day.
- Cell Signaling: Jeffrey Lehr, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-880-3171
- Laboratory Products Sales: Frank Meleca, Frank@LPSinc.com, 585.247.4720, 800.388.0166
- ThermoFisher: John Black, email@example.com, 330-949-7265
- Millipore Sigma: Cheryl Owens, Cheryl.Lea.Owens@MilliporeSigma.com, 800-645-5476, ext 6941
- New England Biolabs: James DeBoe, firstname.lastname@example.org, (978) 778-6011
- Qiagen: John Bennett, email@example.com, 614-284-8412
- Bio-Rad: Chandra Moon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-4BIORAD, 513-508-4202 cell
- Sequencing Service: Azenta.com