Our group exercise classes are instructor-led group workouts designed to help participants reach their fitness goals with motivation and guidance while connecting with others! Our classes cater to any fitness level and are offered in a variety of different formats to meet everyone’s needs.
Classes are Open to the Public!
We are excited to add new classes to the schedule this semester!
- New! Mon., 9:30 a.m. Pilates Mat with Elaine! (In person & virtual)
- New! Tues. 6:30 p.m. Zumba with Christel or Maggie! (In person & virtual)
- New! Weds 10:30 a.m. Chair Yoga with Cindy! (In person & virtual)
- New! Fri. 9:30 a.m. Pilates Mat with Molly! (In person & virtual)
- New! Fri. 4:30 p.m. Barre with Andrea! (Pre-recorded in April and May, the recording will be sent at 4:30 p.m.)
Classes continue to be held in person, virtually and recorded for easy participation from anywhere. In-person classes are held in Studio A at One to one. Masks are required during class.
*New to our classes and/or MINDBODY? See below on how to register as a member or non-member.
Sign Up for Classes!
Members & Non-Members Are Welcome
An active One to One Fitness facility membership is not a requirement to participate in our group exercise classes. We also offer membership passes for non-members only interested in taking classes with us!
All active members of One to One Fitness receive free access to all group exercise classes with their paid, monthly membership.
Important: Prior to signing up for any class, members must create an account in MINDBODY and "purchase" a free unlimited class membership package.
Note: Insurance-based members are those individuals eligible for "SilverSneakers," "Renew Active," "Active & Fit" and the "Silver & Fit" insurance programs. All others should use the "Member Registration" button.
Those individuals who do not have an active membership at One to One Fitness can still receive access to all of our group exercise classes; both outdoor and virtual! These options do not include access to the facility.
|Membership Type||Student or Senior||Affiliate||Public|
|Monthly Unlimited Pass||$29.57||$44.80||$52|
Membership Types: The 10-pack pass expires three months from the purchase date. The drop-in pass expires one month from the purchase date.
Membership Rates: The student category includes students of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Institute of Art and Cleveland Institute of Music. The affiliate category includes employees of Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals, Cleveland Clinic and University Circle Inc.
It's crazy that it took a pandemic to get me to take advantage of the wide variety of classes offered by One to One. Now that I'm back at work full time and have parent responsibilities at night with homework and sports, I've been getting up at 5 a.m. to view the recordings of HIIT, yoga, pilates, etc. from the day before. It's awesome! No one is up and the house is quiet. So glad that One to One is still offering this feature -- to register and view the recordings later!
- Kerrie L.
Be Challenged, Stay Safe
Our talented, certified instructors design each class to challenge you in a safe way that keeps you engaged and improves your fitness. Here are some tips to help you have a safe and effective workout:
- Wear comfortable and appropriate workout attire for the discipline and proper footwear.
- Ask the instructor to help you learn target heart rate and understand heart rate response.
- Give your body time to adapt to the exercise.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise to prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.
- Eat normally throughout the day. Do not take a class on an empty stomach.
- If you arrive late or leave early, you should still warm up, cool down and stretch.
- Do not enter if 10 or more minutes late, do not leave before cooling down.
- Notify your instructor if you have special conditions or concerns (i.e., pregnancy, diabetes, fasting or surgery).