Virtual classes! Join us!
While One to One reopens, we will continue to host our classes online during Phase 1. Thank you to the overwhelming response to our online program. We've loved staying connected and active with you this spring!
We hope you will continue to join us for a variety of classes online. Stay tuned for pop-up outdoor classes as well.
Members and guests have several options to take our virtual classes:
Reactivate Your Membership or JoinToday!
(One to One & Next Level members)
One to One and Next Level members receive unlimited access to classes and the One to One facility with their membership. (Next Level members may access our One to One location while Next Level is closed).
Email us to restart your One to One or Next Level membership
One to One members can "purchase" (at $0) an unlimited monthly pass in MINDBODY.
If you are eligible for Silver Sneakers, Prime, Renew Active, Silver and Fit or Active and Fit, you can "purchase" (at $0) an unlimited monthly pass in MINDBODY.
Interested in joining One to One? Sign up online!
|Virtual Class Membership||
Receive unlimited access to online classes each month. (Does not include access to One to One Fitness facility).
Receive 10 classes at a discounted rate. Classes expire 3 months from purchase date.
|Drop-in / Daily Pass||
Take a class with us! Pass expires 1 month from purchase date.
You can view the class schedule and sign up for classes in MINDBODY. Class links are sent 30 minutes prior to the start of class via email.
We can't wait to see you in person!
Be challenged, stay safe
Our talented, certified instructors design each class to challenge you in a safe way that keeps you engaged and improves your fitness. But before diving into the next session, take some tips:
- Wear comfortable and appropriate workout attire for the discipline and proper footwear.
- Ask the instructor to help you learn target heart rate and understand heart rate response.
- Give your body time to adapt to the exercise.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise to prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.
- Eat normally throughout the day. Do not take a class on an empty stomach.
- If you arrive late or leave early, you should still warm up, cool down and stretch.
- Do not enter if 10 or more minutes late, do not leave before cooling down.
- Notify your instructor if you have special conditions or concerns (i.e., pregnancy, diabetes, fasting or surgery).