Within six months of graduation, 94% of Case Western Reserve University students are employed or in graduate school.
That’s not luck.
That’s a direct result of the kind of learning that takes place at CWRU. It’s learning that gives our students real-life skills and engaging, tangible experiences that demonstrate their value to future employers.
We call it experiential learning. And (not-so-humble brag)—we’re really good at it:
- 83% of undergrads participate
- Published results
- Think arts, humanities, STEM, business, social sciences…
- In Cleveland, around the world
- Bi-annual days of service
- 500,000+ hours dedicated each year
- 1,300 hours for nursing students
- Some of the nation’s best hospitals
- 40+ countries on 6 continents
- Full semester or between semesters
- Accessible for any major
- Average $21k salary for co-ops
- Networking events and career fairs connect you to opportunities
- 7-story Sears think[box] innovation space
- Largest university footprint annually at CES
- Pitch competition with $50,000 in prizes