The CWRU Community Card is an official Case Western Reserve University identification card that grants special privileges and access to selected CWRU amenities and services to the cardholder.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the CWRU Community card you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Cleveland Wards 6, 7, or 9 (click on the ward number for more details on ward boundaries) or the City of East Cleveland.
To apply for a CWRU Community Card, please follow the link below. Once your application has been processed, upon favorable acceptance, you will be notified via email instructions on where to go to have your picture taken, pay the fee (if applicable) and receive your card.
Card Member Benefits
Usage of outdoor Athletic Facilities:
Discounts or Preferred Rates:
- 10% off: Barnes and Noble Bookstore*, Dunkin Donuts*, The Den by Denny’s, Starbucks @ The Village
- Discounted Recreational Membership to Veale & Wyant Athletic Centers (Group A/$16/month)
- Discounted One to One Fitness Membership (no initiation fee)
- Reduced-priced movie and Cedar Point tickets (subject to seasonal availability)
- Discounts to selected Greater Circle Business Alliance companies in partnership with UCI
- Access to Sears think[box]
- Advance notice/preferred registration to CWRU programs, like Case Learns workshops (requires an email address)
- Access to the Kelvin Smith Library (during regular business hours)
- Invitations to events for Community Card holders
- Campus tours – registration is required.
- Access to the Silver Hall Concert Series at the Maltz Performing Arts Center
- Access to the Laura and Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning classes, workshops and lectures (where space is available)
- Access to Dittrick Medical History Center
*in Uptown Cleveland.