(Enables CWRU Pathways 1-4)
We seek to achieve operational excellence to meet the expectations and evolving needs of the campus community. We will initiate innovative and agile practices, and assess and evaluate our effectiveness and impact.
- Build a collection strategy that advances the research, teaching, and learning goals of the university.
- Build a Preservation Services team equipped to facilitate the practices and infrastructure to effectively steward print and digital assets.
- Review our current systems strategy for content access and make recommendations to improve and enhance discovery.
- Implement a library accessibility review process for platforms, resources, and content to generate feedback and expectations to be shared with our vendors.
- Review and outline the oversight and responsibilities of Access and Resource Services
- Implement cross-team collaboration to expand expertise across the library
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote faculty and student services and their success